Third-Party Pharma Manufacturer in Kerala: These days third-party manufacturing is a popular concept to get quality pharma products. Pharma professionals prefer to use manufacturing services instead to install their own plants. It costs very affordable and is a hassle-free idea to get quality pharma products. The increasing demand for pharma products influences the pharma companies and distributors to get third-party pharmaceutical manufacturing services. One of the top pharma manufacturers, Jabs Biotech has been nominated as the Best Third-Party Pharma Manufacturer in Kerala.
Jabs Biotech is an ISO-certified Third-Party Manufacturing Company in Kerala that has a wide range of DCGI and FSSAI-approved pharma products. The company manufactures the product as per the norms set by WHO and GMP to match the global standards of the products. These include tablets, capsules, injectables, granules, powder, and many other pharma ranges. Our manufacturing facility is backed by a highly-skilled production team that utilises cutting-edge technology. Further, in order to provide hassle-free manufacturing services, we provide exceptional logistics, stock maintenance, and customer care services.
Trusted Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Supplier in Kerala
Our company was established as a proud manufacturer, trader, supplier, and distributor of various pharmaceutical products. We are a proud division that has achieved great success over the years. With in-depth knowledge and experience, Jabs Biotech is happy to offer you more than 200+ drug formulations. Carefully selected, developed, and manufactured under expected guidance, we are a company you can completely trust for high-quality medicinal solutions. You can join our Third-Party Manufacturing Business in Kerala with the most economical investment plan for your business. Some of the great features of the company are as follows:
- Materials are supplied by reliable partners who are best known for their work.
- The warehouse departments were assigned to make us a professional name you can trust.
- A large production unit that has an excellent infrastructure among the best technical experts and engineers.
- Advanced networks are selected by an expert to ensure complete safety and better results.
- Together with the sterilised environment, more space is available for each department.
Quality Pharma Products Offered by us for the Third-Party Pharma Manufacturing Business
The R&D Team works on bringing the latest products to the market and providing our market with the quality latest products. Quality is our main focus and to achieve that we manufacture the products in a systematic production lane to maintain the quality of the products. Furthermore, the quality of the products has been conquering the market and that is why our sales have been experiencing a boost. The quality control team analyses the quality at each step and sends them to the packaging team where they are packed accurately.
|S.No.||Products and Composition|
|1||Acebrophylline 100 Mg|
|3||Itraconazole 200 Mg|
|4||STONE & ALKALIZER SYRUP|
|5||NATURAL BLOOD PURIFIER SYRUP|
|6||Flavoxate Hydrochloride 200 MG|
|7||Luliconazole cream 1% ( Lami tube.)|
|8||Cholecalciferol 60000 I.U. Softgel|
|9||Cefixime 200 Mg + Clavulanic Acid 125 Mg|
|10||Ursodeoxycholic acid 300 mg|
|11||Cefpodoxime Proxetil 200 Mg + Ofloxacin 200 Mg|
|12||ETORICOXIB 60 MG. + THIOCOLCHICOSIDE 4 MG TAB|
|13||CITICOLINE 500 MG. + PIRACETAM 800 MG|
|14||Artesunate 60 Mg With Sodium Chloride (Tray Pack)|
|15||ONDANSETRON HCL 2 MG. / ML. INJ. (10x2ml. Tray Pack)|
|16||PIROXICAM 40 MG./2 ML. in. (5x2ml. Tray Pack)|
|17||Piperacillin 4 Gm + Tazobactam 500 Mg (Tray Pack)|
Benefits of Collaborating with the Third-Party Manufacturing Company in Kerala
As a reputable Third-Party Pharma Manufacturer in Kerala, we place a high value on client satisfaction. We also simply them with attractive services in addition to high-quality products so that they may continue to drive our manufacturing forward. We all know that most manufacturing businesses do not give complete information, which may be a serious problem for customers at times. However, in response to our customer’s requests, we have already assigned customer service representatives to assist them. In addition, below are some of the other advantages of using our services.
- Informative Platform: Jabs Biotech is a precise pharma manufacturing firm where corporations and distributors from throughout the country can learn about the market need for products.
- Stock Management: we are familiar with the challenges of stock shortages in firms, which have a negative influence on the end customer in the market. However, our organisations always have the most needed supplies on hand for our clients or to meet an immediate need.
- Packaging: We pack the products in such a way that there is no danger of harm to the products. Furthermore, the packaging must be appealing in order to reflect the interior quality of the products.
- Logistics services: Our organisation values our customer’s time and always delivers their orders on time. Because we do not want our customers to be without products when they are in desperate need.
Modern Manufacturing Facility provided by our Company at Third-Party Pharma Manufacturer in Kerala
Jabs Biotech has hired skilled and experienced medical staff for better results for the company. We always make sure that it is providing complete satisfaction and fulfilling the requirements of the customers and clients in a limited time frame. As the company takes every step very carefully when it comes to the technology and drug range as we are the name in the list of Top manufacturing companies in Kerala. There are some adopted manufacturing methods given below:
- Cost-effective production procedure
- Modern equipment and technology
- Separate departments for the clinical and lab tests
- Contaminated-free and hygienic space
- Best team of Quality management
Name: Jabs Biotech
Regd.Office: Sangatpura ST.No. 5, Near Patiala Gate, Nabha(Punjab)
Mkt.Office: W/5 New Friends Colony, Near Delhi –Alwar Highway, Sohna(Gurgaon)
Mobile: +91 7973383341, +91 98887-61706, +91 7973383341
Landline No: 01765-505706