Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup come under the branding Pulmonext. It refers to the category called ‘expectorants’ primarily used to treat cough associated with mucus, known as chesty cough. Coughing is like your body’s way of getting rid of things that bother your airways, like mucus or irritants. There are two main types of coughs: dry cough (no mucus) and chesty cough (with mucus). It contains 3 ingredients.
Acebrophylline works as a mucolytic, that helps in thinning and loosening the mucus in the lungs and airways, making it easier to clear. Guaifenesin(expectorant). It raises the fluid in the airways, overcomes the stickiness of mucus, and helps in removing it from the airways. Terbutaline Sulphate is a bronchodilator, that relaxes the muscles around the airways, making them wider and helping to ease breathing. Thus, Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup manage your cough problem and help you feel better.
Medical Benefits of Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup
Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup offer several medical benefits, primarily in the treatment of cough.
- Provide relief from chesty cough.
- Reducing the Mucolytic Action.
- Easier to clear from the air passages.
- Easier for individuals to breathe.
- Prescribed to Manage Respiratory Disorders.
Directions For Use
Use of these Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup should be under the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare professional:
- Take Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- The prescribed dose of medication should be taken by mouth.
- Using the measuring cup.
- Shake the bottle well before each use.
- Keep all medication out of reach of children
- Store in a Cool Place
- Store in a Dry Place
- Away from sunlight
Dosage, administration instructions and guidelines, and potential side effects may vary depending on the specific product and the individual’s medical condition:
- Skin rash
Remember, always follow the recommendations of suspension provided by your healthcare provider or the instructions on the medication packaging:
- This medication should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
- It is not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
- Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup?
Like any medication, there can be side effects such as Dizziness Skin rash, Tremors, Headache, and Nervousness.
How long should I take Syrup?
Take theAcebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup as long as your healthcare provider has prescribed. However, if you suffer from any side effects please consult your healthcare provider.
How should the syrup be taken?
Acebrophylline, Guaiphenesin, and Terbutaline Sulphate Syrup dosage and instructions for taking the syrup will be provided by your doctor. Usually, it is taken orally, and the dosage may vary based on your condition.