ALICORT- 6 is a combination of Deflazacort Tablets, which are used to treat severe eye problems, allergic responses, rheumatic diseases, asthma, cancer, skin problems, and allergic illnesses and commonly used for muscular pain. Deflazacort is a corticosteroid medication that aids in the increase of glucocorticoid levels in the body. It works by lowering the synthesis of chemicals that induce inflammation and suppressing immunity to prevent the immune system from causing self-damage to the body. It also help in the treatment of auto-immune responses caused by organ transplants or cancer.
- Deflazacort Tablets are beneficial in inflammatory diseases, including asthma, arthritis, and allergies.
- It is used in the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). It raises the amount of glucocorticoid in the body.
- It works by reducing the formation of inflammatory substances and suppressing immunity to prevent self-damage caused by the immune system (auto-immune reactions occurring in organ transplants, autoimmune diseases, or cancer).
- It is a steroid that interacts with overactive immune cells and slows their activity and decreases the damaging effects they cause in the body.
Directions For Use
- Swallow this tablet whole with a glass of water at the start of a meal or slightly before.
- Space the doses evenly during the course.
- Do not chew or crush it.
- If you cannot swallow the tablet as a whole, you may break the pill into half and take both halves one at a time.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
These tablets are an excellent cure for inflammation, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either decreasing inflammation or repressing the immune system. The medication should be taken by doctor’s advice, if the patient is pregnant or breastfeeding, then they should not take this medicine or especially talk with the doctor regarding the situation.
Deflazacort tablets are an effective solution for inflammation. However, this medication has some side effects which need some attention as the side effects may become worse. In that case, meet the doctor and consult properly. Here are some of the common side effects
- Facial swelling
- Cushing syndrome
- Increased appetite
- Increased risk of infection
- Weight gain
Contact For Deflazacort Tablets Manufacturing And Supply
Jabs Biotech is a prominent name in the pharma market that has become a trustworthy brand among many pharma professionals. The company is ISO certified and manufactures the products in accordance with the WHO and GMP. We have a wide range of DCGI and FSSAI approved top quality products. Jabs Biotech is a well known Deflazacort tablet manufacturer and supplier. Moreover, our manufacturing plant is constructed in the wide spacious land. Our company also offers the PCD Pharma Franchise for these tablets.
Below Mentioned are the features of our company
- Our all products are WHO and GMP certified and have pocket-friendly prices.
- The company is backed by a highly skilled production team that utilises top-notch machinery.
- The manufacturing plant is located in duty-free zone due to the fact that it reduces the overall cost of the product.
- We value the time of our client and our logistics department always deliver the products in a given time frame.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is this tablet used in simple allergy also?
Not recommended in mild allergies. It is recommended only on consulting a doctor as this medicine is a strong medicine that produces considerable side effects & thus used only in moderate to severe cases.
Can I take this tablet after an organ transplant?
It is not recommended to stop by a patient himself/herself, especially by a patient undergoing organ transplantation as it may worsen the situation.
Can I take this medicine with alcohol?
It is not recommended to be taken it with alcohol as it may cause stomach bleeding.
Can this composition be used in seasonal flu for treating chest congestion?
No, it is not recommended to be used in seasonal allergies or mild cases. Only on doctors consultation, it may be used in extreme cases of seasonal allergy.
In which conditions should I avoid using this composition?
You should not use it if you have taken live vaccines of mumps, measles, rubella (MMR), polio, rotavirus, yellow fever, typhoid, nasal flu (influenza), varicella (chickenpox), and zoster (shingles). Do not take it if you have a compromised immune system, eye problems or weak bones.