Fungisafe CL is the composition of Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Soft Gelatin Vaginal Suppository used for vaginal infections. Some common symptoms of a vaginal infection include odor, itching, and abnormal heavy white discharge from the vagina. Clindamycin is an antibiotic medicine which is used to treat number of infections casused by bacteria. Some of the infections include joint infections, pelvic inflammatory disease, and endocarditis amoung others.
Anaerobic bacteria like mycoplasma hominids, gardnerella vaginalis can be removed. It stops the bacteria from multiplying but it does not work against virus infections like common flu. Clotrimazole is an antifungal that treats yeast infections of vagina. It can reduce the vaginal burning, discharge or itching by fighting against the action of many species of candida and trichomonacidal function
Uses of Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Soft Gelatin Vaginal Suppository
- It can be used in the the treatment of candidiasis.
- Sickle cell anemia is cured by clindamycin and clotrimazole soft gelatin vaginal suppository.
- It can treat pelvic inflammatory disease
- Fungal infections are cured with the use of this medication.
Possible Side Effects of Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Soft Gelatin Vaginal Suppository
- Lower abdominal cramps
- Allergic reactions
- Urethral burning
Directions For Use
- Wash your hands before and after using Clindamycin & Clotrimazole Soft Gelatin Vaginal Suppository.
- Take the suppository-advised amount of gel and place it on the applicator.
- Gently insert the applicator tip into the vagina and push the plunger to release the suppository into the vagina.
- Store in a cool and dry place and away from sunlight.
The precautions which are to be taken care of to make the syrup effective are as follows:
- Let your doctor know if you have any history of vaginal diseases you have before taking this medicine.
- Do not use this product more than directed by your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you use any other azole antifungal or lincomycin antibiotics agents.
- Treatment should not coincide with the period of menstruation.
- Do not use this medication for self-treatment if you are pregnant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1 Can I stop using when the symptoms are relived?
No, this medication should not be stpoped in the middle of the prescription course. You can consult with the healthcare provider about the relief then the he will guide you further.
2 How can i store CLINDAMYCIN+CLOTRIMAZOLE soft gelatin vaginal suppository?
It can be stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and after use you can dispose off the medication.
3 How should i use the dosage of Clindamycin & Clotrimazole suppository?
You can insert one suppository into the vagina at night for contnous three days. It is advised to avoid the vaginal products like tampons or douches or vaginal intercourse during your treatment with this suppositories.