DONCLAV-STF Tablets are the combination prescription antibiotic of Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that withstands bacteria in the body. Clavulanate potassium is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that helps in removing certain bacteria from becoming resistant to amoxicillin.
These Tablets are an effective solution for many different infections caused by bacteria, such as pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and infections of the skin as it helps in stopping the growth of bacteria. Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium tablets are prescribed by the doctors after looking at the consumer condition, so one should take the treatment advice by them only.
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections (including ENT): e.g. tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infections: e.g. acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis, lobar, and bronchopneumonia
- Genito-urinary Tract Infections: e.g. cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, female genital infections
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- Bone and Joint Infections: e.g. osteomyelitis
- Other Infections: e.g. septic abortion, puerperal sepsis, intra-abdominal sepsis, septicemia, peritonitis, post-surgical infections
- Abdominal and stomach cramps
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Diaper rash (infant)
- Diarrhea (mild)
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness or weakness