Icorib PG is a combination of Etoricoxib and Pregabalin Tablets that are used for treating pain that is caused due to nerve damage also known as neuropathic pain. The nerve damage caused due to diabetes, shingles, or spinal cord injury. The pain associated with various conditions and its associated symptoms such as mood changes sleep problems, and tiredness is solved by it very easily. One of its active ingredients pregabalin works by interfering with pain signals that travel through the damaged nerves and the brain.
Etoricoxib and Pregabalin Tablets also work to improve nerve conduction and thus it also enhances the quality of life that one can live. Pregabalin is linked to a class of medications called antiepileptics that works by blocking the pain signals as it interferes with some of the pain signals that travel through the damaged nerves and the brain. Etoricoxib in it is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that is called a COX-2 inhibitor. And it works by blocking the release of some chemical messengers that are responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
Uses of Etoricoxib and Pregabalin Tablets
It is most commonly used for treating neuropathic pain of various kinds. The long-lasting (chronic) pain is treated by it that may be caused due to the following reasons:
- Spinal cord injury
Possible Side Effects
Although being safe for consumption, Etoricoxib and Pregabalin Tablets can still cause some problems that normally go away with time.
- Dryness in mouth
Directions For Use
- It can be consumed with or without food as per the advice of the doctor but it is suggested that one needs to take it after having a meal in order to attain full benefits from it.
- You can also refer to the label for seeing additional information that might be there on the label.
- One must make sure that they are using it at the same time every time day so that they can get all the benefits from its usage.
- The exact dosage and the time of taking it will be decided by the doctor concerned about the treatment.
- The doctor may recommend getting your blood tested at a regular intervals of time so that you remain safe from any kind of problem in the future.
- It may cause some issues related to vision such as blurring or loss of vision. Thus one must refer to their doctor immediately if they face kind of issues while using this medicine.
- Some individuals might face issues while driving or doing any other kind of task that requires some kind of focus in it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1 How Do Etoricoxib And Pregabalin Tablets Work?
Being a combination medicine they work by blocking the pain signals as it interferes with pain signals that travel through the nerves of the brain that are damaged. It also blocks the release of some chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation.
2 How Long Does It Takes For This Medicine To Show Its Proper Working?
Normally this medicine doesn’t take much time for showing its working still one needs to keep an eye on their condition and need to know whether it is really working or not.
3 Is It Safe To Use These Tablets?
Yes using this medicine is completely safe when done as per the advice of the doctor and making any kind of changes in the dosage is not to be made without consulting a healthcare expert.
4 Are There Any Major Side Effects Of Using This Medication?
Some of the basic side effects of using these medicines include dizziness, sleepiness, dryness in the mouth, swelling, and much more. These are not serious in nature as they go away with the passage of time.
5 Do I Need To Follow Precautions While Using This Medicine?
Normally it is safe for consumption, but still one needs to follow some advice from the healthcare expert that is concerned with the treatment.