Faropenem Sodium Tablets comes under the branding Porfa 200. It belongs to a category of medicine known as beta-lactam antibiotics that are widely used to treat various bacterial infections of the urinary tract, skin, ears, nose, respiratory tract, and gynecological infections.
Bacterial infection is a condition in which harmful bacteria grow in the human body and cause infection. It can infect any part of the body and spread very quickly. Faropenem Sodium Tablets contain Faropenem, an antibiotic that kills bacteria by inhibiting the formation of the bacterial cell wall which is compulsory for their survival.
Medical Benefits of Faropenem Sodium Tablets
- Acts against both aerobic and anaerobic gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria.
- Used in the treatment of several bacterial infections of the urinary tract, respiratory tract, skin, ears, nose, and gynecological infections.
- Helps to kill bacteria.
Direction For Use
- Take the as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break it.
- keep all medication out of reach of children
- Store in Cool Place
- Store in Dry Place
- Away from sunlight
- Low Blood Pressure
- Abdominal Pain
- This medication should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
- Not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
- Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a person miss a dosage of their medication?
Although skipping doses is not recommended, patients can take the next amount at the scheduled time if they miss one.
Is Faropenem Sodium Tablets suitable for kids?
Yes, if the doctor prescribes it.
Can the medication make you allergic?
Yes, some of the ingredients in this medicine can cause allergic reactions.
What time of day is best for taking Faropenem Sodium Tablets?
As directed by the doctor, these drugs should be taken.
Can someone use this medication and drink alcohol?
Alcohol use is not recommended while using these Faropenem Sodium Tablets.