KETZA is the fusion of Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution which is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used as a post-surgery treatment in order to treat the condition of pain and inflammation. Along with it, it may also be used for other conditions such as seasonal allergies. It must be noted that they are used for short-term treatment only. This solution is linked with a class of pharma medicines which are called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs(NSAID).
Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution works by blocking the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for telling the brain that we are having pain. Along with treating the pain, it is also used for some other uses also when used as a combination with some other medication. They are also being prescribed for treating the problem of itching that may have been there due to some kind of seasonal allergies.
Uses of Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution
- It allows a short-term relief from pain that may have been caused due to any reason like surgery or an infection.
- This medicine also solves the issue of eye itching that may be caused due to seasonal allergies.
- It might also be used to allow relief from swelling, pain, and burning or stinging that may have been there due to cataract surgery.
Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution may cause some mild yet common side effects which tend to go away with time as the body starts to adjust itself with time. A situation may arise where they might not go away and taking a doctor’s consultation may become necessary.
- Burning sensation
- Stinging sensation
Directions For Use
- Using it as per the advice of the doctor will make sure that the individual is getting due benefits from it.
- Make sure to wash hands prior to using these eye drops so that any possible contamination can be avoided.
- Hold the eye drops bottle near the eyes and slowly instill it in the affected eye.
- Gently wipe off the extra liquid from the eye if it’s there.
- Don’t stop using these eye drops without asking the concerned doctor as it may raise some side effects in that case.
- Using more than the prescribed amount may cause side effects which might make the condition of the patient worsen with time.
- This Ophthalmic Solution may be unsafe to be used in pregnancy and that’s why taking a doctor’s consultation becomes necessary.
- It may also be unsafe in case of breastfeeding and that’s why it’s suggested that a doctor’s advice should be taken in that case either.
- After using this medicine try to avoid any task that requires focus as it can cause temporary blurred vision in that case.
Contact For Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution Manufacturing And Supply
Jabs Biotech is a top-notch Pharma company that is a recognized Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution manufacturer and supplier in India. We are making use of the latest machines that are capable of processing orders in bulk so that the client can get what they really deserve. Along with manufacturing services we are also offering Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution PCD Pharma Franchise in all parts of the nation with exclusive and complete monopoly rights.