L-Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid tablets come under the branding CARNITUDE PLUS. It is widely used to treat nutritional deficiency and vitamin B12 deficiency. L-Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid tablets effectively used to treat serveral conditions caused due to lack of vitamins like anamia, seizures, peripheral neuropathy, homocystinuria, hyperoxaluria, hyperhomocysteinemia and cyanide posioning.
L-Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid tablets contains Folic acid, L-carnitine, and Methylcobalamin. Folic acid helps form red blood cells and prevents DNA changes that may lead to cancer.Amino acid homocysteine and low blood levels of folate (folate insufficiency) both prevents and treats high blood levels. The body makes the type of amino acid known as L-carnitine naturally. It is vital for the health of the heart, brain, muscles, and other bodily parts and is used by the body to produce energy. Methylcobalamin controls bodily processes like protein synthesis, blood production, and cell division.
Uses of L-Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablets
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Folate deficiency
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Used to treat nutritional deficiencies.
- It prevents and treats folate deficiency and hyperhomocysteinemia.
- used to treat medical conditions of heart and blood vessels, failure to get pregnant, overactive thyroid, and other serious medical issues.
- Helps the body to produce more amount of energy as it is necessary for the functioning of the heart and brain, muscle movements, and other body processes.
- Used in the treatment of alcoholic neuropathy, pernicious anaemia, diabetic neuropathy, and multiple sclerosis.
Direction For Use
- Take the as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break it.
- keep all medication out of reach of children
- Store in Cool Place
- Store in Dry Place
- Away from sunlight
- Low Blood Pressure
- Abdominal Pain
- This medication should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
- Not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
- Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a person miss a dosage of their medication?
Although skipping doses is not recommended, patients can take the next amount at the scheduled time if they miss one.
Is L-Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid tablets suitable for kids?
Yes, if the doctor prescribes it.
Can the medication make you allergic?
Yes, some of the ingredients in this medicine can cause allergic reactions.
What time of day is best for taking L-Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid tablets ?
As directed by the doctor, these drugs should be taken.
Can someone use this medication and drink alcohol?
Alcohol use is not recommended while using these FL-Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid tablets.