GesRate is the fusion of Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets that works similarly to the progesterone hormone naturally produced by the body. It is very effective for regulating periods and stopping irregular bleeding, and it also helps to withdraw the bleeding problem in case of amenorrhea. The problems being covered by this medicine include amenorrhea, abnormal uterine bleeding, and endometriosis.
Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets is having progesterone as their active ingredient which is a female hormone that is important for the regulation of ovulation and menstruation. It is dominantly used for causing menstrual periods in women who have not reached menopause but are not having periods due to a lack of natural progesterone in the body. This tablet acts just as the way natural progesterone hormone does in the body.
Uses of Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets
These tables are dominantly used by women for their period-related problems. The issues related to females that it treats include:
- Regulates periods
- Stops irregular bleeding
- Used in endometriosis
- Helps with withdrawal bleeding in cases of amenorrhea
Possible Side Effects
Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets can come up with some common side effects that are not major in nature as they tend to go away with time.
- Abdominal pain
Directions For Use
- It must be used as prescribed by the healthcare expert so that one can take proper benefits from it.
- It must be taken at the same time each day so that it is being taken regularly and its dosage doesn’t get missed.
- The healthcare expert may recommend some kind of lifestyle changes to you and they must be followed properly in order to reduce the dependency on this medicine.
- One must try to avoid taking any kind of stress of any kind in order to get all the possible benefits.
- In case after using it, you get irregular periods, bleeding, or spotting in between menstrual periods, the same must be brought to the notice of the doctor so that you can get relief from it.
- If you had any problems such as bleeding or have a history of blood clots, stroke, heart attack, liver problems, or bleeding problems, they must also be brought to the notice of the doctor.
- If you are taking any other medicine aligned with it then the same must be told to the doctor looking after the treatment.
- Those women who are pregnant or breastfeeding must not use this medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1 How Long Do Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets Take To Showing Its Working?
It works similarly to the progesterone hormone naturally produced by the body. It helps very well to regulate periods and to stop irregular bleeding also. Normally it starts acting very fast and the user can its benefits very early.
2 When And How Am I Supposed To Take This Medicine?
Following the advice of the doctor is mandatory as it will allow you to take all benefits. The number of doses that one must take depends upon the condition that one might have.
3 What If I Miss Any Dose Of These Tablets?
Missing any dose of this medicine isn’t advised and if it happens then the individual is advised to take it as early as possible and in case it’s time for the next dose then it must not be done.
4 Are There Any Serious Side Effects Of Using This Medicine?
There are some common side effects only that one might face and they tend to go away with the passage of time. In case they don’t then the advice of a healthcare expert must be taken.
5 How Do Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Tablets Works?
Being a replacement for the naturally occurring female hormone i.e, progesterone, it acts just as the natural progesterone works in the body.