Teneligliptin Tablets is the composition of the medication belonging to the brand PILGLIP 20 which is used for treating type 2 diabetes. For the person who is at risk of diabetes and is unable to control it through all means then the intake of the medication is beneficial. This medication can also be taken along with other medicines to control diabetes. Diabetes is a serious and common problem that needs to be treated. When the body of person is not able to produce enough insulin the composition of this medication is helpful in maintaining the function of the insulin in different parts of the body.
The composition of Teneligliptin Tablets is helpful as it controls the levels of increased sugar levels in the blood. As a dipeptidyl peptidase -4 inhibitor, the medication is helpful in treating type 2 diabetes. Incretin, the hormone which is responsible for the increase of the level of sugar in the blood is blocked with the help of this medication. This hormone is helpful in producing insulin in the body. Insulin is produced only when there is a requirement. It also helps in reducing the levels of sugar when there is no necessity.
Uses Of Teneligliptin Tablets
With the help of these tablets, the person suffering from type 2 diabetes is able to cure himself as it helps in reducing the levels of increased sugar in the blood. The medication helps in preventing the risk of the life of the person suffering from this issue. The serious complications including kidney problems, foot ulcers, loss of eyesight, etc are treated with the help of this medication for the person suffering from the diabetic problem. The medication is helpful in maintaining the levels of insulin in the body.
Directions For Use
It is advised to take the medication along with the meal so as to reduce stomach issues. The dose and the duration of the medication vary from person to person according to the health condition.
Side Effects Of Teneligliptin Tablets
As the medication takes some time to get adjusted and absorbed by the body, there may be some side effects which are as follows :
- Low levels of glucose in the blood
- Infection in the upper respiratory tract
Precautions To Be Taken
Although the medication is helpful in treating diabetes the person suffering from the issue is advised to consider the following precautions :
- The medication is suitable only for the person suffering from type 2 diabetes, so the person suffering from type 1 diabetes is advised to avoid the intake of the medication.
- If the children are suffering from the issue then it is advised not to give this medication to them as the safety measures have not been established.
- The longer use of the medication can affect the health of the person and can make him suffer from a swollen pancreas.
- It is advised not to skip or miss the dose at any cost as y doing so the levels of the sugar can decrease and the person can suffer from hypoglycemia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- After the intake of Teneligliptin Tablets can the woman become pregnant?
There is no such data available that whether the woman can become pregnant or not after the intake of the medication. The woman who is planning to get pregnant is advised to consult the doctor before the intake of the medication.
- During the ongoing treatment at what levels should the blood pressure be maintained?
To avoid the risk of heart-related issues the person suffering from type 2 diabetes undergoing the treatment of this medication is advised to maintain a normal blood pressure which is 120/80.