Clarithromycin For Infusion BP Injection comes under the branding Fyclar-500. It refers to a hub of drugs known as macro-line antibiotics derived from Saccharopolyspora erythraea. Clarithromycin For Infusion BP Injection contains Clarithromycin or an antibiotic. It inhibits the protein synthesis procedure necessary for the growth of the bacterial cell. As, a result bacterial cells. It is used to treat a vast range of bacterial infections, including chest infections like bronchitis and pneumonia, and skin problems like cellulitis and ear infections.
Apart from this, Clarithromycin For Infusion BP Injection is used in combination with other medicines to treat duodenal ulcers caused by H. pylori. Because of this medication bacterial cells are not able to reproduce and grow. Thus, Clarithromycin For Infusion BP Injection helps in the prevention of infections. A bacterial infection is a condition in which bacteria grow in the human body and cause infection. It can target any body part and multiple very fastly. Antibiotics inhibit the growth of microorganisms given to treat such kinds of conditions.
Medical Benefits of Clarithromycin For Infusion BP Injection
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria.
- It is prescribed for treating various bacterial infections including chest infections such as pneumonia, skin problems such as cellulitis, and ear infections.
- It is also used in combination with other medicines to treat duodenal ulcers caused by H. pylori.
- Used by people who have an allergy to penicillin and antibiotics similar to penicillin, such as amoxicillin.
Direction For Use
- Do not self-administer.
- Gently squeeze the skin with one hand and quickly
- Insert the needle straight into the muscle.
- Pull back the plunger; if blood is seen in the syringe, remove the needle from the skin.
- Change the needle to a clean one of the same size.
- It is alright to use the drug already in the syringe.
- Inject the drug slowly.
- Store in a cool place
- Store in a dry place
- Stay away from sunlight
Side Effects of Clarithromycin For Infusion BP Injection
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry Mouth
- This medication should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
- Not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
- Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
What conditions are treated with Clarithromycin for Infusion BP Injection?
Clarithromycin for Infusion BP Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections such as pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, skin, and soft tissue infections, and disseminated mycobacterial infections. It may also be used in combination with other medications to treat certain types of stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
How does Clarithromycin for Infusion BP Injection work?
Clarithromycin is an antibiotic that works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. It does this by binding to the bacterial ribosomes, which are responsible for protein synthesis in bacteria. By interfering with protein synthesis, clarithromycin prevents the bacteria from multiplying and eventually leads to their death.