Diclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets comes under the branding MOVIDASE-M. It refers to the category of drugs called “non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs”. Diclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets are widely used in the overcoming of resolution of post-surgery inflammation, musculoskeletal pain due to tissue injury, and edema (swollen tissue with fluid). Pain can be long-term or temporary in nature. Due to soft tissue injury, musculoskeletal pain can be caused. Extreme tissue pain and inflammation caused due to strain, sprains, or trauma or post-surgery may need a prolonged time to heal.
Diclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets is a fixed-dose combination composed of medicine namely DICLOFENAC-50MG+PCM-325MG + CHLORZOXAZONE -250MG. Diclofenac acts by blocking the action of a chemical messenger known as cyclo-oxygenase which causes swelling and pain at the injured or damaged tissue site. Paracetamol works as a mild analgesics and antipyretic which enhances the pain relief action of Diclofenac. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant, that supports by blocking nerve impulses or pain sensations sent by the human brain and causes relaxation of muscles.
Medical Benefits of Diclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets
- Helps reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- Effective in providing quick pain relief.
- Enhance its effectiveness in managing pain.
- Pain reliever and fever reducer.
- Help relieve muscle spasms and stiffness.
Direction for Use
Use of theseDiclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets should be under the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare professional:
- Take it prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Swallow it with a whole glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break it.
- keep all medication out of reach of children
- Store in a Cool Place
- Store in a Dry Place
- Away from sunlight
Remember, always follow the recommendations of tablets provided by your healthcare provider or the instructions on the medication packaging:
- Tablets should not be taken if you are breastfeeding.
- Not advised to drink alcohol while using this medication.
- Do not drive or operate machinery.
- If you have a liver impairment or any concerns consult your, doctor
- Consult your doctor, if you have kidney impairment or any concerns.
Dosage, administration instructions and guidelines, and potential side effects may vary depending on the specific product and the individual’s medical condition:
- Stomach upset
- Ringing or buzzing sounds in the ears
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I take these tablets?
Dosage instructions can vary based on the product and the recommendations of your healthcare provider. It’s generally advisable to follow the instructions on the product packaging or as directed by a medical professional.
Can I take Diclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
It’s necessary to consult your doctor before using this medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as they can provide proper guidance on its safety and potential risks.
Are there any drug interactions patients should be aware of?
Yes Diclofenac Potassium Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone Tablets can interact with other drugs such as blood thinners, certain medications for high blood pressure, and others. Always inform your healthcare provider about all the medications and supplements you are taking to prevent potential interactions.