Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets: This medicine comes under the branding of Nerwrin-G 1500 which is used for joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these other uses. Glucosamine is used by the body to make other chemicals that build ligaments, cartilage, tendons, and the fluid that surrounds joints.
Although glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body, the body’s capacity to synthesize this chemical can be adversely affected by aging, physical stress, and medical conditions. Since the diet does not contain considerable levels of glucosamine, customers have turned to supplements as a way to guarantee that their bodies receive high-quality glucosamine on a daily basis.
Uses of Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets
Glucosamine is a chemical found in the body and its supplements are sold as N-acetyl glucosamine, glucosamine sulfate, and glucosamine hydrochloride. Glucosamine sulfate has been extensively evaluated in multiple large comparative trials for effects in osteoarthritis, with mixed findings regarding efficacy. This tablet is used for various health issues in our body.
- Joint pain,
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
Direction For Use
- This medicine should be stopped at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Due to a lack of safety, this tablet is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Take this medicine at the recommended time by your doctor without an overdose.
- Take this medicine by mouth for at least 4 weeks for some pain relief.
- Store in a cool and dry Place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away the reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using antidiabetic drugs that interact with Glucosamine sulfate which may affect blood sugar.
- If you have glaucoma, Diabetes, and High cholesterol talk to your doctor provider before taking this medicine.
- If you have an allergy to shellfish, talk to your healthcare provider before using this tablet.
- Do not take an overdose without informing your doctor because it may be risky for you.
- Stomach upsets
Frequently Asked Questions About Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets
How does it work?
This medicine plays an important role in making glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which are essential building blocks of many parts of your joints, including ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and synovial fluid. It’s been suggested that the way these parts of your joint are built and maintained contributes to the development and progression of osteoarthritis.
Can it be safe during Pregnancy and breast-feeding?
There isn’t enough reliable information to know if this medicine, glucosamine hydrochloride, or N-acetyl glucosamine is safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
If I have a Diabetes problem then it is safe for me?
There used to be some concern that this medicine might increase blood sugar levels. However, most research shows that glucosamine doesn’t increase blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
What are the side effects of this medicine?
This medicine is safe for various problems but sometimes it may give you temporary side effects like Constipation, Diarrhea, Rashes, and Stomach upsets that need not immediate medical help.