Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets is the composition of the tablet belonging to the brand WIFIGEST SR 300 which is used for the treatment of female infertility as well as the female hormonal imbalance. The missing menses is also cured with the help of this medication. When the female misses one or more than one menstruation, then the use of this tablet helps in bringing the menses to normal. The menopause symptoms including irregular periods, vaginal dryness, chills, night sweats, mood changes, etc are cured with the help of this tablet.
The estrogen and the progesterone hormones are replaced with the help of this medication. The woman gets relief from the symptoms of menopause with the use of Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets. The intake of the tablet also provides relief to women suffering from female infertility. When the woman is unable to conceive within 12 months then the woman suffers from infertility, but the use of this tablet helps in curing infertility so that the woman can become pregnant.
Uses Of Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets
The use of the tablet is to cure infertility in women as well as to cure the female hormonal imbalance. The ovulation and the mensuration in women are regulated with the help of this medication.
Directions For Use
The medication is to be taken after examining the medical condition by the doctor. The person is advised neither to crush, break nor chew the tablet. The medication is to be swallowed with a glass of water. The person is advised to take the tablet as per the dose prescribed by the doctor. The dose can be changed according to the response to the treatment.
Side Effects Of Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets
The occurrence of the side effects depends on the body of the person. In some persons, the side effects cannot occur. The body of some persons gets affected by the side effects. The side effects that can occur and may or may not make the person uncomfortable are as follows :
- Mood changes
- Joint pain
Precautions To Consider
There are some common precautions that are to be considered. These are as follows :
- If the woman is suffering from breast cancer, unexplained vaginal bleeding, blood clots, etc then she is advised to avoid the use of the tablet.
- Taking the tablet during pregnancy can harm the unborn baby so it is better not to take the tablet at that time
- It is better to consult the doctor if the person is suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, migraine, asthma, fits, depression, etc.
- Taking the tablet with other antibiotics can affect the health of the person and can make the medication interact with the antibiotics
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can the person drive after the intake of Progesterone Sustained-Release Tablets?
The use of the medication can somehow cause drowsiness and can make the person sleepy. The person is allowed to drive only if he is not feeling sleepy.
- Can the person consume alcohol while taking the medication?
Although it is unknown about the interactions made by the alcohol it is better to consult the doctor if the person consumes alcohol.