Diclofenac Sodium & Thiocolchicoside Injection is the composition of the medication belonging to the brand Nextinac-TH which is used for treating the pain that occurs due to the muscle spasm. The pain can occur due to the lower back pain making the person uncomfortable. If the occurred pain is not treated well then it can become severe causing a risk to the life. Also if the pain occurring due to the muscle is not treated well on time then it can become severe.
The composition of Diclofenac Sodium & Thiocolchicoside Injection helps in reducing the pain that is associated with the muscle spasm. Both the compositions of the medication act on the pain occurring in the body. As a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, Diclofenac Sodium helps in preventing the chemicals which are responsible for the occurrence of pain. As a muscle relaxant, Thiocolchicoside helps in providing relief to the muscles. Providing relief to the muscles helps in improving the movement of the muscles.
Uses Of Diclofenac Sodium & Thiocolchicoside Injection
Both the supplements of the medication are helpful in making the person comfortable suffering from muscle pain. The medication is helpful not only in reducing the pain but also helpful in reducing the swelling that occurs at the injured site. With the help of the medication, fewer amounts of prostaglandins are produced which helps in preventing the occurrence of the pain. The pain that occurs between the spinal cord and the brain is treated which in turn reduces the pain in the muscles
Directions For Use
As the medication is available in the form of injection so the person is advised not to instill the injection in the vein on his own. The person is advised to visit the nearest healthcare center for the injection to be instilled.
Side Effects Of Diclofenac Sodium & Thiocolchicoside Injection
After the injection is instilled in the vein there are some of the following common side effects which may occur :
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions To Be Taken
For the best use of the injection it is advised to consider the following precautions :
- If the person is suffering from muscular hypotonia which is decreased muscle tone then it is advised to inform the doctor before undergoing the treatment of this injection.
- Before the use of the medication, the person is advised to inform the doctor if he is suffering from high cholesterol as the dose of the injections varies on his health condition.
- As the medication itself is an NSAID, so it is advised to avoid the intake of other medications which provides relief without the consultation of the doctor.
- During the treatment of the medication if the person experiences any stomach problem including blood in the stool then it is advised to stop undergoing this medication and visit the nearest healthcare center immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is it safe to instill Diclofenac Sodium & Thiocolchicoside Injection along with warfarin which helps in thinning the blood?
To avoid an increase in bleeding the person is advised to avoid taking the warfarin medication along with this injection. If the person has any queries it is advised to consult the doctor.
- Does the use of the medication affect the functioning of the liver?
In some cases, the instilling of the injection can affect the functioning of the liver. So, it is advised to undergo regular tests of the liver so as to avoid the risk to the liver.